Isaora | 3X1 System Expedition Parka
Blending high-tech performance materials with a slick, polished aesthetic, New York city-based Isaora was founded in 2009 to produce clothes that perform better. Focused on advanced material technologies, precision manufacturing and impeccable attention to detail, every Isaora piece is designed to be as durable as it is comfortable and stylish.
- A two-in-one built for versatile coverage, this hooded parka features two separate jackets that can be zipped together for maximum warmth or worn separately for less. The outer shell features heavyweight 2L fabric insulated with PrimaLoft. The inner jacket is hooded and made with 90/10 750 fill-power goose down for extra warmth. Layer as needed.
- Pieced-seam hood with drawcord. Snap and zip-front closure seals out the elements.
- Removeable down liner jacket. YKK VT9 water resistant zippers on outer jacket.
- Two zippered flap, front pockets. Zip pockets on inner jacket.
- Made in Italy.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash.
- FREE on orders of $50 or more
Select the 'FREE' (5-7 business days) option
- $7 flat rate for orders under $50
- FREE returns and exchanges on all orders
- No returns or exchanges on final sale items
- By mail: To create a prepaid UPS or USPS return shipping label, use our interactive returns process
- In store: with shipping confirmation email (printed or on mobile device) and card used for purchase