$45.00 - $115.00
Beautiful to look at and a joy to read, we selected some of our favorite books from renowned publisher Penguin Random House to delight and inspire you. From the publisher:
- Barneys New York | Known as the style hub where art, culture, and fashion come together since 1923, Barneys New York is a Manhattan institution. This stunning visual album delves into the chic, stylish world of Barneys New York by showcasing the celebrated fashion designers whose careers the company helped launch including Giorgio Armani, Christian Louboutin, and many more.
- Beautiful: All-American Decorating and Timeless Style | This New York Times-bestselling book from interior designer Mark D. Sikes is a celebration of American style today, showcasing chic and accessible ideas for every home.
- Dior: The Art of Color | An exquisite ode to color, this book presents the history of Dior cosmetics placed within contexts of fashion and art.
- Chanel: The Enigma | This new biography offers unprecedented insight into Coco Chanel’s complex and enigmatic life and features previously unpublished information and images.
- France: An Illustrated Miscellany | This handsome volume presents France and its rich culture in all its bounty—from landscape and tradition to literature and legend. Photographs of iconic sights such as Notre Dame, Monet’s Water Lilies, and the Place des Vosges, make this book the ideal Francophile gift.
- Yves Saint Laurent: The Perfection of Style | Fashion historian and YSL expert Florence Muller traces Saint Laurent's career, from aspiring designer to Christian Dior's protégé to director of his own fashion house from 1961 until 2002.
- All books are hardcover.
- FREE on orders of $50 or more
Select the 'FREE' (5-7 business days) option
- $7 flat rate for orders under $50