Eugenia Kim | Emanuelle Hat
Fit & Sizing
- One size.
- Circumference: 22.5" (57cm)
Eugenia Kim takes an innovative approach to luxury, marrying clean, classic shapes with fresh, feminine modernity and a playful sense of wit. Every headpiece in this CFDA award-winning line is handmade in her New York City studio, combining bold colors and high-quality materials with unexpected details that make each a true head-turner.
- This floppy fedora-style hat features a textured, open weave, silk flowers and raw-edge brim
- Made with Sinamay, a woven fabric prized for its strength, durability and luxurious, open-weave texture.
- Extra-wide, floppy brim.
- Item ships with a specialized mold that can also be used for storage.
- Handmade in New York, NY.
- Body: 100% Sinamay.
- Trim: 100% silk.
- How to care for your Eugenia Kim hat: A lint roller can be used for surface lint, and spot cleaning can be used on soiled fabric. We do not recommend dry cleaning on our woven hats, as it can distort the interlinings and brims.
- Spot clean.
- FREE on orders of $50 or more
Select the 'FREE' (5-7 business days) option
- $7 flat rate for orders under $50