Eugenia Kim | Carmen Hat
Fit & Sizing
- One size.
- Circumference: 22.5" (57cm)
Eugenia Kim takes an innovative approach to luxury, marrying clean, classic shapes with fresh, feminine modernity and a playful sense of wit. Every headpiece in this CFDA award-winning line is handmade in her New York City studio, combining bold colors and high-quality materials with unexpected details that make each a true head-turner.
- A vented straw fedora-style hat with bright feather flower accent.
- Extra wide-brim design.
- Item ships with a specialized mold that can also be used for storage.
- Handmade in New York, NY.
- Body: 36% hemp, 36% polyproylene, 28% polyester.
- Trim: 100% goose feathers.
- How to care for your Eugenia Kim hat: Avoid pinching the crown at the front to maintain the shape, try to take the hat on and off from the brim. Straw hats can be cleaned with a soft brush or lint roller. Recommended cleaning by professional hat-maker only.
- Spot clean.
- FREE on orders of $50 or more
Select the 'FREE' (5-7 business days) option
- $7 flat rate for orders under $50