- Grown in the American Southwest, SUPIMA® is superior cotton known for its lustrous feel and sturdy wear that resists pilling and shrinkage. 120s means it's two-ply and extra-fine. In other words, one of the most luxurious dress-shirt fabrics around.
- Spread collar. Clean front. Buttoned cuffs.
- Seams, armhole and collar are specially treated to stay smooth.
- Buttons are securely cross-stitched.
- Interlined collar has a crisper finish.
- Triangular gusset at side seams adds durability.
- 100% SUPIMA® cotton.
- Machine wash.
- FREE on orders of $50 or more
Select the 'FREE' (5-7 business days) option
- $7 flat rate for orders under $50