Italian Moleskin Deck Jacket
- Modeled after the U.S. Navy's N-1 Deck jackets from the 1940s, this versatile jacket is made with luxuriously soft, 100% cotton moleskin from Italy's Manifattura Emmetex. Known for their warmth during the coldest months, this all-American style has vegan-friendly sherpa lining at the front and inside the collar, plus storm cuffs with ribbed-knit trim to seal out the cold.
- Insulated with Thermore Thermosoft® - a soft, vegan down alternative, containing 50% of its fibers from recycled plastic bottles.
- Stand collar with sherpa lining and buttoned throat latch. Long sleeves with concealed ribbed-knit cuffs.
- Zip and button front closure keeps the cold out. Buttons made from eco-friendly corozo.
- Three exterior zip pockets. One interior hip pocket. Flannel pocket bags keep your hands cozy.
- Quilted lining at the back body and sleeves. Sherpa lining at the collar and front body only.
- Shell: 100% cotton.
- Front lining: 100% polyester.
- Sleeve and back lining: 100% polyester.
- Dry clean.
- FREE on orders of $50 or more
Select the 'FREE' (5-7 business days) option
- $7 flat rate for orders under $50
- FREE returns and exchanges on all orders
- No returns or exchanges on final sale items
- By mail: To create a prepaid UPS or USPS return shipping label, use our interactive returns process
- In store: with shipping confirmation email (printed or on mobile device) and card used for purchase