Italian Melton Submariner Coat
- Modeled after a U.S. Navy piece from 1941, this classic submariner's coat is designed to keep to cold out with a stand collar and quilted lining through the body. Plus, it's made from a supremely soft and warm fabric from Mario Bellucci, an Italian mill renowned for creating innovative fabrics from the world's most luxurious fibers.
- Stand collar. Long sleeves with button cuffs.
- Button front closure.
- Two button front pockets. Internal hip pocket.
- Fully lined.
- Shell: 80% virgin wool, 20% nylon.
- Lining: 55% polyester, 45% viscose rayon.
- Pocket bags: 100% cotton.
- Dry clean.
- FREE on orders of $50 or more
Select the 'FREE' (5-7 business days) option
- $7 flat rate for orders under $50
- FREE returns and exchanges on all orders
- No returns or exchanges on final sale items
- By mail: To create a prepaid UPS or USPS return shipping label, use our interactive returns process
- In store: with shipping confirmation email (printed or on mobile device) and card used for purchase