Vitamin A | Island Maxi Cover-Up
Founded in 2000 by California native Amahlia Stevens, Vitamin A combines feminine design with sustainable innovation. Vitamin A bikinis and bodysuits are designed and produced locally in California with exceptional attention to detail, in the brand's signature EcoLux fabric- a technically and environmentally superior luxe fabric, made from recycled nylon.
- Your new favorite dress with a crew neck and a sexy silhouette drapes to the hip, falling in a column full length. Made in EcoCotton, a super soft, lightweight knit made from a blend of Recycled Cotton and Tencel. Both fibers are natural, biodegradable, and have a much lower environmental impact than conventional fabrics.
- Crew neck. Racerback. Sleeveless.
- Drawstring waist.
- Side slits reach from hem to just below the hip.
- Straight hem.
- 55% recycled cotton, 45% TENCEL.
- Hand wash.
- FREE on orders of $50 or more
Select the 'FREE' (5-7 business days) option
- $7 flat rate for orders under $50
- FREE returns and exchanges on all orders
- No returns or exchanges on final sale items
- By mail: To create a prepaid UPS or USPS return shipping label, use our interactive returns process
- In store: with shipping confirmation email (printed or on mobile device) and card used for purchase