Vitamin A | Isla Tunic Cover-Up
Fit & Sizing
- Relaxed fit from shoulder to hem.
- Short sleeves.
- Hits mid thigh.
Founded in 2000 by California native Amahlia Stevens, Vitamin A combines feminine design with sustainable innovation. Vitamin A bikinis and bodysuits are designed and produced locally in California with exceptional attention to detail, in the brand's signature EcoLux fabric- a technically and environmentally superior luxe fabric, made from recycled nylon.
- Perfect worn over a suit or with your favorite cutoff shorts, this knit T-back tunic has an easy, oversized shape, and clean strap detail at back. Can be worn fitted at the hips like a mini dress or slouched at the waist as a top.
- Made in EcoCotton, a super soft, lightweight knit made from a blend of Recycled Cotton and Tencel. Both fibers are natural, biodegradable, and have a much lower environmental impact than conventional fabrics.
- Boat neck. T-strap back. Short, dolman sleeves.
- Straight hem.
- 55% recycled cotton, 45% TENCEL.
- Hand wash.
- FREE on orders of $50 or more
Select the 'FREE' (5-7 business days) option
- $7 flat rate for orders under $50