Eugenia Kim | Darien Tweed Cap
Eugenia Kim takes an innovative approach to luxury, marrying clean, classic shapes with fresh, feminine modernity and a playful sense of wit. Every headpiece in this CFDA award-winning line is handmade in her New York City studio, combining bold colors and high-quality materials with unexpected details that make each a true head-turner.
- A classic cap style in luxuriously textured tweed with subtle metallic threads.
- 6" brim.
- Item ships with a specialized mold that can also be used for storage.
- Handmade in New York, NY.
- How to care for your Eugenia Kim hat: Avoid pinching the crown at the front to maintain the shape, try to take the hat on and off from the brim. Can be cleaned with a soft brush or lint roller. Recommended cleaning by professional hat-maker only.
- 36% polyester, 21% cotton, 14% nylon, 11% acrylic, 8% wool, 7% linen, 3% viscose.
- FREE on orders of $50 or more
Select the 'FREE' (5-7 business days) option
- $7 flat rate for orders under $50
- FREE returns and exchanges on all orders
- No returns or exchanges on final sale items
- By mail: To create a prepaid UPS or USPS return shipping label, use our interactive returns process
- In store: with shipping confirmation email (printed or on mobile device) and card used for purchase