Westward Leaning | Voyager Sunglasses
Fit & Sizing
Luxurious, refined and richly detailed, every pair of Westward Leaning's unisex eyewear is designed to fit and flatter. With a signature inlay detail at the temples, each piece reflects the company's uncompromising attention to craftsmanship and material choice.
- The Voyager frame was inspired by the Voyager space probes launched in 1977 and the round shape of the spacecraft's attendant golden record, which featured the diverse sounds of planet earth.
- Engineered for comfort, all frames are adjustable for a custom fit.
- UV-rated lenses protect your eyes from the sun.
- Every pair of Westward Leaning sunglasses comes with a full-size leather hard case, a slim-profile leather case and a microfiber cleaning cloth.
- ⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol-A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- FREE on orders of $50 or more
Select the 'FREE' (5-7 business days) option
- $7 flat rate for orders under $50