Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Gap Inc. respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Gap Inc.'s copyright agent the written information specified below:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Gap Inc.'s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Gap Inc. Sites can be reached as follows:
Gap Inc. Legal Department Brand Services
2 Folsom Street, 13th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105
ATTN: DMCA Copyright Agent
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Gap Inc. and its subsidiaries that your copyrighted material has been infringed.